Monday, July 1, 2013

FREE STUCK POWER BUTTON REPAIR FOR IPHONE 4 & IPHONE 4S for JULY 2013!!!

Hi Everyone!!

I am the original creator of iPhone Repair Singapore and have now situated my Samsung and iPhone repair business to Orchard Plaza #02-41.

The number to call is 8228 6770. Please do try to call between 10am - 10pm. SMS/Whatsapp anytime :)

Like my facebook page and check-in daily for surprises! iPhix Asia Facebook Page

FOR THE MONTH OF JULY WE ARE OFFERING FREE STUCK POWER BUTTON REPAIR FOR IPHONE 4 & IPHONE 4S!!!

iPhix Asia, we don't just replace parts, we repair!

Simple LIKE our facebook page!

Visit my website too! www.iphix.asia

MRT/Bus: Take MRT North-South Line. Alight at Somerset station, take exit B and walk to Orchard Plaza (beside OG Orchard Point). We are located at #02-41.

Car: At CTE, exit towards Orchard Road, turn right to stay on Kramat Road, turn left at Cavenagh Road and you will see the Orchard Plaza on your right, turn right to Orchard Plaza Carpark.

With the new location and better support from my suppliers, I am now able to provide an even more competitive price for both Original and OEM parts. Yes! Cheaper than my old place!

Unlike my old place who can't repair and only know how to replace, iPhix Asia does IC replacements and real repair works!

My humble shop services are as follows;

Face to Face repairs (Yup, I'm the original for this.)

Original Parts Guaranteed! (Unless you opt for OEM parts)

All iPhone Repairs.

Samsung S3, S4 and Note 2 repairs.

All iPad repairs.

All Mac products (Apple TV, Macs, iMacs, Mac Mini etc)

All brand notebooks and laptops.

For other smartphone brands like Sony, Nokia, Blackberry etc. I will not be able to do immediate on the spot repair but I am still able to provide the service. Yes I'm able to get the original parts if you want the parts to be replaced.

27 comments:

  1. welcome to submit your blog service here free.
    http://blogshops.gotop100.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good information! Hope that people of your local area and who have fallen this kind of problem, they will find you easily. Thanks a lot for sharing excellent information.
    Visit Us to find the best Iphone Repair london

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to find a blog on iPhone Repair. Now i got it. It is so interesting. I loved your post.Thanks for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This text is really worth everyone’s concentration. It sounds really go0o0d. harpenden

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice post its very helpful for us thanks for shearing it we also sale iPod Repair Parts at cheapest price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much is iphone Screen repair?
    iphone charging cases

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
    iphone case

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the most incredible blogs Ive read in a very long time. The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more. Great stuff; please keep it up!
    jailbreak

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    iphone screen repair calgary

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is easier and surely gives comfort to internet users. Thanks for sharing. Post like this offers great benefit. Thank you!
    Wood cases

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information for
    factory reset

    ReplyDelete
  12. The differences are between them all in order to find the right one for you and your budget.iPhone repair nottingham

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    smart phone

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good information and great post.  I like the website, and am sure to keep returning.
    used iphone 6 unlocked

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Pushdot iOS app

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is definitely an frustrating method acquire a projector.TILES Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man
    exchange offer on iphone

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you please provide more information on this subject? BTW your blog is great. Cheers.
    iphone repair

    ReplyDelete
  19. Engrossing substance I haven't been finished specified info in a lasting time.jesse young credico

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your writings, articles, blogs I mean over all contents is must read matter.Li-ion battery

    ReplyDelete
  21. Serious lover of your blog, a considerable number of your blog posts have really helped me out. Looking towards updates!
    desimlockage

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    Gorilla Cases

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    תיקון מחשב נייד

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the repairing.
    Great job.

    iPhone Repair Experts

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information and nice blog.

    Phones Accessories India

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog about iPhone Repair.

    ReplyDelete